Tales of Zale Tales of Zale

It's a very good Piolt with some very good animation and voice acting, the art style used in the animation was pretty interesting, it had a simple feel to it while keeping the detail needed, i look forward to seeing more of this series in the future.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

It melts brains.

In all honesty, the flash was a little fucked up and will probably give me nightmare for a week, but it was funny. i'm going to go clean up my brain that leaked out of my head now.

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

I Jumped

It's true i jumped at a few parts, mostly the part with the fox and on the bus. The art in this animation was great and very detailed, and the music fit very nicely adding the effect that you know something will happen at some point yet it's almost impossible to tell what will happen. although i do like the ending, i wish it had given a bit more of an explanation, although it was probably possession but ya never know. i guess at the end all i can say is that the animation was great, made me jump at a few scenes and you should be writing the horror movies in the movie industry, a lot of them suck.

A matter of perspective. A matter of perspective.

Dinos Rule

The animation was very well done, the Music was great, and honestly it left me a little confused but that's ok because like i said the animation was really good. only thing i didn't like was the fire rex's attack at the end seemed a bit slow paced compared to the other one, not sure if you meant it like that. now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go buy that song.